Updated Posting February 20, 2013
Senior Lighting Artistapply now
High Moon Studios, part of Activision Blizzard, is developing a high-profile, action-packed title for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our talented team.
If you're ready to be part of an amazing team, apply now!
Being a part of the Activision Blizzard family enables High Moon Studios to participate in their robust employee benefits. After joining High Moon Studios, full time employees are eligible to select from a variety of options, such as:
- HMO, PPO or Kaiser medical plans
- Two dental plans
- VSP Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both medical and dependent care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary and supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Sort-term (STD) and long-term (LTD) disability
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
We recognize that employees need time away from the studio to re-energize. Additionally, we encourage growth and development of our staff.
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Studio holidays and paid closures
- Tuition reimbursement program
Our culture is comprised of individuals who are passionate about their career, their hobbies and maintaining a fun studio-life. We do our best to support the “whole person” through challenging and exciting work, opportunity to stay energized and talented professionals to work alongside.
- Daily multi-player game play within the studio
- Lunchtime sports such as ultimate Frisbee, basketball, running groups
- Close proximity to a premier fitness center
- Discounted membership for employee and family
- Facility includes: weight training, cardio, spin, boxing, yoga, Pilates, gravity, Cross Fit, swimming, indoor basketball and racquetball
- Nearby surfing
- Surfboards available for employee use
Though we encourage a strong work/life balance, we also recognize that employees will be spending the majority of their week at the studio. We have a cook onsite daily:
- Prepare-to-order breakfast and lunch
- Free employee lunches
We are in the business of making fun and the studio continues to look for opportunities to have a good time with High Moon employees!
- Quarterly birthday celebrations
- Camaraderie events and parties
- Group participation in community activities
Life in San Diego
California's second largest city, San Diego is both world-renowned tourist destination and among the most desired living locations in the United States. San Diego boasts a multicultural metropolitan center, more than 70 miles of beaches and a variety of communities spread between bustling coastal cities and tranquil rural areas. Its terrain and moderate climate, with an annual average temperature of 70 degrees F (21 degrees C), combine to offer a lifestyle that is available in few other places. It's no wonder San Diego has earned the nickname "America's Finest City."
San Diego is home to a thriving and ever growing game development community. The area boasts over a dozen game companies and even supports its own chapter of the International Game Developers Association (IGDA). For those looking to further develop their career, San Diego County also has many institutions geared for game development such as The Art Institute, Watts Atelier and California state colleges and universities. The city plays host annually to San Diego Comic-Con, attracting more than 100,000 comic, video game and pop culture aficionados to the area every summer, as well as Siggraph, the premier trade show for computer artists and animators.
High Moon Studios is located in Carlsbad, California, a coastal city in North San Diego County. The area is among the most coveted living communities in Southern California, situated between downtown San Diego and the beach communities of South Orange County, and only 100 miles from Los Angeles.
For more information, visit the following websites:
City Visitor Guides
San Diego Convention and Visitors’ Bureau Web Site: www.sandiego.org
San Diego sights & activities portal: www.entersandiego.com